Design, Art Direction, Illustration
2011 - Current
Currently working as Senior Digital Designer at StriVectin
Clients: Refinery29, Sema4, Chalk Gyms, Everytown For Gun Safety, Poethique, Beth Brophy, Chemistry Creative, Sylvain Labs, Nicky Cayot, Bud Light.
April 2015 - June 2017
- Concept creative campaigns with various team members including Senior Art Director, Senior Copywriter, ACD, and group CD.
- Design and concept for integrated digital campaigns from logo development to website design.
- Collaborate with Design Director to create social style guides and execute social channel graphics.
- Assist Senior Art Director on campaign photo shoots.
- Provide art direction to outside vendors such as illustrators, development teams, and photo retouchers.
Clients: Pfizer, Ovascience, Intercept, Merck, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Radius, Valeant, Galderma, Western Connecticut Health Network.
Jr. Art Director
December 2013 - April 2015
- Work with Senior Art Director and Executive Director in supporting creative initiatives
- Work alongside account & development team members to brainstorm creative concepts & develop original design solutions for various platforms
- Execute designs based on established style guidelines, and develop complementary social creative guidelines
- Analyze existing designs and proposed improvements as necessary
- Design graphics for internal creative needs (ICED Media material, client presentations, etc.)
Clients: Strivectin, JĀSÖN, Ann Taylor, Shoe Carnival, Ella's Kitchen, Hain Celestial, Alba Botanica, Avalon Organics.
- Lead designer for all social media imagery for digital marketing.
- Assist with design of pitch decks for potential new clients such as Pinkberry and EngenderHealth.
- Design of PR event signage, hang tags, fact sheets, and invites for clients such as Paul Mitchell, Sally Beauty, Syneron, and Cetaphil.
Clients: Keds, Elizabeth Arden, Clearasil, Built NY, SkinMedica, Veet, Skintimate, Hydrosilk, Schick Quattro, and Intuition, PinkBerry, Paul Mitchell, Sally Beauty, Cetaphil.
Freelance to full time.
September 2012 - December 2013
August 2012 - December 2012
- Designed sweepstake collateral for clients such as ASOS, Sandro, Matches, and ShoeMint.
- Created and designed layouts for editorial feature slide shows.
- Designed RFP's for clients such as Coach and La Roche Posay.
- Worked on layout and design of R29 pitch deck.
Clients: Sandro, Matches, ASOS, OPI, Coach, Clarks, Cole Hann, Doce, Dannijo, La Roche Posay, Direct TV, ShoeMint, TJ Maxx,
The New School
5 year Dual Degree Program
Parsons School of Design: BFA Communication Design
Eugene Lang: BA Culture and Media Studies
Nominee for New School Commencement Student Speaker
The Keystone Design Union